This is the website of CULSC, the Cambridge University Lifesaving Club. Regrettably, the club closed around 2017. Prior to that, we used to:
- Train and examine RLSS awards
- Teach basic lifesaving and life support skills
- Work to improve our fitness and speed for competitive lifesaving events
- Compete nationally in BULSCA competitions
- Take on Oxford in the annual Varsity match (half blue status for women)
- Have a lot of fun!
If you are interested in reforming the club or would otherwise like to get in contact with previous members then we would encourage you to e-mail .